Come and enjoy Barcino147, one of the top Barcelona bed and breakfast. Located in the heart of the city at 5 minutes walk from Las Ramblas, our spacious rooms and apartments have been beautifully renovated and furnished with local art and antiques. This unique bed and breakfast in Barcelona has an artist and art collector as an owner. He studied art at La Llotja, the same school Picasso attended. A native of Barcelona, he is an excellent resource for information.
Barcino147, Bed and Breakfast Barcelona is located in a more than 120 years old building with a lot of original architectural details.We offer the best tours in and out of the city in the most elegant and comfortable transportation, offering the best touristic and non-touristic spots in the city.
- Near to the historical Barri Gòtic, Passeig de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya.
- Accessible walk to outstanding Gaudi buildings as well as the other Modernisme architectures: Sagrada Familia, Quadrat d’Or, Casa Mila, Palau de la Música Catalana, Palau de Güell, Arc de Triomf.
- Easy access to all public transportation such as: metro, bus lines, fgc and rodalies as well as taxi stop and aerobus to the airport.
- Surrounded by many best bars and restaurants in Barcelona.
- 2 blocks far from luxury shopping avenue, less 15 minutes walking to vintage shops in the heart of Barri Gòtic and El Born area, and many other local shops.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Barcelona offers a high standard of accommodation to an international clientele. Families and small groups are specially catered for, including your pets.